Download ALIGN.DLL for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 free
HOW TO INSTALL DLL FILE?
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
- Copy the file ALIGN.DLL to "C:\Windows\System32\"
- You can install the ALIGN.DLL file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
- Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
- Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
- Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
- %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe ALIGN.DLL
- (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10) - C:\Windows\System32
- (Windows NT/2000) - C:\WINNT\System32
- (Windows 95/98/Me) - C:\Windows\System
Windows x64 you must put the file into directory C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
- Reload computer.
Problems with file ALIGN.DLL
Main problems with file ALIGN.DLL.
- "ALIGN.DLL Missing"
- "A required component is missing: ALIGN.DLL. Please install the application again."
- "File ALIGN.DLL can't install."
- "File C:\Windows\System32\ ALIGN.DLL not found."